/computers

:mad: :madfawk:

i’m so fucking jacked off right now… it’s unreal… fucking god damn it.

sOoooo i fudkcing have tos etup this old ass server for an archive,… all i need to do is barebones install the motherfucker for monday… so i pop out the scsi drives and put new in… run the fucking array config util and setup my arrays and logical drives, boot into win2k server cd and 'setup cannot detect hard disks for install"… awesomne… boot back into array config and click the config button and “ERROR: ARRAY CONFIGURED PROPERLY” … Error? wtf error… you mean good fucking job right? ehhhh … so i boot back into a different server cd and same fucking shit… figures i need third party controller drivers.

fucking compaq server from 2000 right? pre hp > compaq… so all was well back in 2000 to get drivers… now i’m fucking… fucking hp’s website is such bullshit… you can’t even FIND the ml570 non-g2 server on there… nor any of the fucking support files… so i’m fucked… gotta call HP and sit on the fucking phone after going through the voice recognitino menus (TONS TONS TONS TONS TONS worse than press 1 for sales press 2 for a waste of time)… so much worse… so i sit through that and finally find the shit… go to download…
HP"S FTP IS DOWN :madfawk:

im going to BREAK shit today… :madfawk: :madfawk:

pats fshowcars on back

Do you need something to calm you down? Green tea w/ honey or something?

at least you don’t have legato/storagetek issues… shits throwing the most vague errors ever!!!

thnx… i’m drinking green tea right now… still all pissy

plus… i have a fucking client machine that is throwing display erros… so i have the tech replace the computer and swap the harrdrive… … problem still there… so i’m like humm… might as well reimage a drive for htat fucker… so i reimage a drive, so it’sa new computer, new drive… still get the damn error… so i 'm like huh… might as well reload the driver… reload it… all is good… come back down to fuck with this server.

display error :madfawk: OMG i’m going to :bash: shit.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

we had the blue screen death on the voicemail macheine today :eek:

that happened to me on my comdail server last week.

haha, my biggest problem today is the noise the Comcast guys are making installing cable internet here in our Washington office. Yay, no more 56k.

Sonny - you have to stop these rant threads. I read one yesterday right before I left work, it had me all worked up, and I was m-f-ing some guy that blocked me from leaving the parking lot.

If you have to stop at a light and someone is obviously trying to get out, leave a damn break so I can get across to turn.

Son of a bitch. You did it again. :smiley:

jhaha… it all comes down to motherfuckers…

Thats why you get the BIG BUCKS SONNY… :fart:

haha… meanwhile that’s such a lowlevel task it’s insane…

easy shit has been pwning me.

http://imagestash.com/uploads/32469.jpg

don’t post stupid fucking pictures in my threads…

whatever… i’m over it… got my shit taken care of and shut up the assholes… i’m done…

have a nice fucking weekend everyone.

sonny fix my comp. and clean it up

Get me a job sonny, ill sit on support for hours lol.

Im the guy on the other end listing to you explode because you sat on hold lol. Good thing not many people call us anymore because our company is falling through the floor. Im all considered a higher lvl tech and I fucking hate it sometimes.