Concealed Carry Permit

well thats fucking stupid, even if I already have a permit I have to wait 5 weeks to renew?

Can I go 5 weeks prior to mine expiring so there is no lapse?

Where did you get the 5 weeks to renew? did I miss something?

And what exactly is different betwwen my digital photo at home on photo paper and your $4.00 mall photo booth photo?

And by the way, when I got my permit, I had no photo, walked in and walked out with it the same day, in Fayette. But I did know someone in the office back then.

Back in the day when they did the photo mail order thing it was the same for new permits and renewals you didn;t get it any faster.

From the way these guys are talking they went back to that way just now it takes 5 weeks instead of 3 months like it used to.

Yep, I believe the sign was new applications and renewals had the waiting period as well. I don’t see why you coouldn’t go 5 weeks prior to expiry so there is no lapse.

i recently bought a glock 39 to carry… :slight_smile:

I’m rollin’ a Taurus PT 24/7 .40, 14+1

Sig > *

sorry no… kthxbye

:slight_smile:

Its ok Sonny… I still :love: you… Ill admit it… sometimes the truth is hard to accept. One day you will see the light :slight_smile:

Back from dead…

Turnaround time not too bad, my yellow slip came in last week, so it was about a 3 week turnaround.

When we going shooting?

Name a time and place.

Could I hear a PittSpeed shooting meet???

god damn this thread makes me jealous. You ABSOLUTELY will not be issued a CCW in the state of MD unless you are ex-military or law enforcement, or can prove a very legitimate reason to have one (i.e. carrying large amts. of cash…)

if we hit wexford im game… otherwise i shoot at anthony arms…

Because of it’s close vicinity to D.C.? :dunno:

I do remember my dad telling me when he used to drive through MD (semi-truck) that they were very strict and if you were stopped with a firearm (legally registered or not) then you were in for it.

its not that hard to get one in MD but not easy either. i have a few friends that live in MD that have them. but you also need a good reason. not like the one i used…i just want to shoot ground hogs in my yard…lol

MD is a pita. I called the state police since I drive through there for work. They told me you have to show proof that you’ve been threatened. A lot of good it will do you then.