Concerts Thread

buddy bought the tix for me so i cant hook anyone up :slight_smile:

that said, last time i went Newman and a few others all rolled in with us so hoping for the same.

Breaking Benjamin was absolutely kick ass 10/17.

^Saw it was sold out. Not really into radio rock but sounded like a good time.

Did anyone else make it down to TomorrowWorld in Atlanta last month?

My girlfriend did, im pretty sure she got tuned up and blew someone random.

• Updated - - -

Anyone go to Keys N Krates last night? I missed it :frowning:

Going to Carnage next week though on the 4th

I’m a fanboi.

Anyone interested in seeing Thy Art is Murder with Born of Osiris,BETRAYING THE MARTYRS,Within the Ruins,Erra,Sleepers? November 4th (Tuesday)

Waiting Room
334 Delaware Ave
Buffalo, NY

I just went to skrillex in cuse and Primus Willy wonka tour. Primus was quite good.

Was also at Skrillix. Going to Kill the Noise on Saturday in Rochester as well.

Man I would have went with you. Fk

Im going to the Waiting Room tonight and don’t even know who is playing but its Lanas friends band or something. They have beer right?

Never been there. And I didn’t go to that show even though I wanted to. Believe they do have beer.

FUCK FUCK FUCK

Periphery is playing Water St. Music Hall rochester

February 9th. Tickets come to $19.83 ea.

its a monday.

who’s going?!? @ProgRocker @pirite @piratemosh666 ???

@ProgRocker @Gus and I have gone up there for shows before. Cool place. Seats are so comfortable you could almost sleep in them. :slight_smile: @Gus

• Updated - - -

@ProgRocker @Gus and I have gone up there for shows before. Cool place. Seats are so comfortable you could almost sleep in them. :slight_smile: @Gus

lets get a meet going! lol.

I am SUPER AMPED to be seeing Electric Wizard April 5th in Toronto. this will be epic. @Minglor
@focusinprogress im into it
My sister lives out there so its cool to stop there and have a few before. Last time she wasn’t there so we broke into the back yard and put all of her patio furniture on top of her shed. hahahahah @ProgRocker @Gus haha. that pic still has to be floating around

https://waterstreetmusic.frontgatetickets.com/event/xvyy0ffywc3g5cwi

:beer:

I has to be be somewhere… I just hunted my phone for it and it’s not there :frowning:

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-SvV81VR57QQ/U8oG-ETdBrI/AAAAAAAAVtU/bzDNBRAzv0g/w530-h941-no/IMG_20140718_194531399.jpg

FUCK FUCK FUCKITY FUCK FUCK.