Condemned: Criminal Origins

By far one of the freakiest/scariest games I’ve ever played. I think it even beats out fatal frame. Not to mention the amazing graphics/sound and weapons system.

just got the PC port… I highly suggest giving it a shot if your into survival horror games

http://www.juegosblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2006/02/comde.JPG

http://static.ogl.ru/data/1/102/l1141882753.jpg

haha i love t his game, i’ve had it for 360 for a long while now

lol I was playing last night for about an hour (in the dark, surround sound cranked up) and almost shit myself like 5 times lol. very atmospheric

I hate how the bum’s and shit run across the screen, especially when it’s super quiet/intense… scared the shit out of me lol

Wait until you get to some of the later chapters steve. The department store is freaky as hell, you’ll have fun with that one, or the high school too :eek:

That was the worst part about fatal frame. those fucking japanese kids would just crawl out of nowhere and giggle. Little fuckers. Now that i have joined xbox360 land i should look into this.

thanks for the warning ken. I hate and love these games lol Do any of the levels get any brighter? or are all of them as dark as they’ve been so far?

Kinda reminds me of Silent Hill. I played that in the dark with the roomie, we were both jumping. Lot of fun.

Them stupid 'lil ghost babies… creepy.

They get darker, lol. Sounds get more intense, things get pretty messed up later on! you’ll have some good fun!!

Will it come out for PC?

yeah, that creeped me out

Will it come out for PC?
yeah, thats what I have it for :tup:

That 3rd pic, is that a board with a nail in it?

yeah… this is from a g4 article

In fact, sledge hammers, 2x4s with nails, 2x4s with bolts, locker doors, fireplace pokers, lead pipes, and fire axes are all ripe for bashing against the skulls of bloodthirsty thugs overcome by rage. While the few guns you’ll pick up have only one clip before they must be dropped, the environments provide ample blunt trauma fodder. You’re never empty-handed when you can rip a piece of conduit off the wall one second and plant it between the eyes of a delinquent the next. The number-one rule of Condemned is: if it’s not bolted down you can smack someone upside the head with it. In other words, there’s little need for a rule number two.

The immediacy in this game–it’s all set from a relentless first-person camera–leaves you little time to think. Enemies lunge from shadowsor hide behind pillars just waiting to floss your teeth with a road sign. The ferocity of the attackers is trumped only by the satisfying feeling of momentum when you land a blow or perfectly time a block, which is by no means easy to pull off. Groups will swarm your position, and your only recourse is liberal use of a taser to slow the onslaught. A shot to the chin will sometimes drop attackers to their knees where a snap of the neck or a punch to the temple will finish the job.

:tup:

http://www.g4tv.com/xplay/features/53029/Condemned_Criminal_Origins_Review.html

Excellent zombie weapon.