Congrats to Emery

I just picked up the september 2006 issue of Dsport magazine and they mention your 11.92 run in the article from the Ohio event. :tup: and congrats

LOL that sucks that they mentioned him running 11.9. Any pics?

:word:

congrats on getting in there tho man :tup:

That’s definitely cool…I just don’t get why they listed his slowest run of that day LOL.

I’m more exited that in the one pass he got at Nopi the car made EvolutionM’s top 10 fastest Evos list. :slight_smile: If you look at the other cars I know at least 6 of the other 9 cars are stripped and/or lightened race cars. I bet his is the only one with a stock bottom end too. The best part is he bogged the launch and we didn’t get a chance to turn the boost up because the clutch died, so there is at least another couple miles an hour in this setup.

TOP 10 Trap Speeds this season (each car’s best)
AMS EVO - 162 mph
Buschur EVO - 153 mph
Dynoflash EVO - 150 mph
Dan Bajalis - 147 mph
Curt Brown - 141 mph
Doug Parks - 141 mph
Adam Dubienczuk - 139.27 mph
Garrett Parker - 139 mph
MATT- PURE TUNING - 133.91 mph
4g63girl - 129.57 mph

Noice.:tup:

Edit: Mike where is he on that list?

awesome, congrats!!! :smiley:

last (4g63girl)…it’s shawna’s car and he was driving.

who is emery :gotme:

He’s my friend and he’s been helping out at my shop. I tune his Evo which he built with Shawna, his wifey, who owns the car.

Gotcha.

no pics of their EVO, just mentions that he finished behind a guy named Yusef with a 1993 Lancer…

What? What do you mean his wife owns this sick project car? Tell me his wife DD’s an 11 second Evo. :jawdrop:

Folks, just so you know, that 129.5mph trap is on a STOCK BOTTOM END…

Congratulations.

Nice!

thats sweet to get mentioned in a Magazine…on a side note there is a nice s14 from Rochester in I think this months Modified Magazine

congratulations thats a very nice run, even if it was his/their worst…and oh yea, must be a good tuner(mike) hahah otherwise that stock bottom end would be in pieces.

that is pretty exciting…congrats :slight_smile:

make um say UUUUGGGHHHHH

Yup. When the car isn’t having clutch problems (which is a string of manufacturing issues) she drives it every day to her bartending job. :slight_smile: