Congrats to Emery

I wonder what SHE runs in that car

:tup: to everyone on that list. And holy shit that AMS EVO trapped 162 mph…JESUS what was the ET on that run? Sick!

Its a DSM its always gonna have clutch and tranny problems :wink:

nice trap :tup:

congrats :slight_smile:

I think it said it runs 9.62 at 162 or something like that…

^ that is a really high trap for a mid nine car, looks like the awd guys have some tractino issues

thanks for the thread guys. hopefully we will be able to put togather a good run when the clutch issues are fixed! mabee tens. who knows. yes mike is a very good tuner and i give him all kinds of props, there are only two other evos on a stock bottom end that make this kind of power. the nice thing is we out trapped the both of them on a shit run, not spooling till atleast the 100’ mark.

the ams evo has gone a 9.1 at 162 and has the same issues with there clutch that we have. supposedly these problems only happen to the people who drive the cars hard.

well thanks again for the kind words
Emery

awesome congrats man:tup:

Yup they ran a 10 something in the final to take the win at the Ohio event. They almost didn’t make it to the line as the battery died, but once the car got there it scooted.

Basically the same…just the variance from run to run each driver has.

congrads emery, I didn’t se it. got ther late. Zzzzz

The NDRA site also have you guys listed in the NYI results already

:tup: Emery! 9.1 @ 162 mph :jawdrop:

Was that 93 Evo the one at Nopi on sunday?

Congrats :tup:

Those two cars are twins…almost the same setup, tuned by the same shop. They are two different cars though.

congrats to Shawna and Emery!

congrats emery and shawna! in a perfect world i’d have you on the payroll for my garage full of DSMs and supercars lol. looking forward to what’s in store next

:tup:
what is there to drive if your not driving it hard