Congratulations to...

…us all! :headbang:

According to Men’s Health, Buffalo is the 8th best city of drivers in the country.

Link

I’m pretty sure that is a lie.

Wait for it…

Fixed.

Men drivers, perhaps. There isn’t a day that goes by that I don’t get cut off and/or forced to go 10 under the speed limit, by a woman driver.

i see 25th…all those fucking cobalt drivers brought us down

I seriously suck at the internet. Here’s another link to a different Men’s Health article ranking driving where we come in 8th. Wait, does this mean that those rankings aren’t scientifically determined? :jawdrop:

Well, I guess they’re not quite the same thing. First link rated the roads based on how much traffic and condition of the roadways and stuff like that. The second link that I tried to post originally until the copy/paste kicked my ass basically ranked how often we get into accidents.

so overall then we would rank 16 or something

:tup: I’ve been saying this for years

good job :roll2:

According to womens health- we are better drivers then you men.

:stuck_out_tongue:

The pictures of the women on the cover of Women’s Health are always so well done. I find them very attractive in most occasions :smiley:

Anyways, Buffalo has such great scores because the weather sucks 8 months out of the year and everyone drives 5mph as soon as snow hits the ground!

not when you go by miles driven per accident

It should be accidents per pie baked. Their insurance rates should be based on this. Then they’d bake more pies to get their numbers up.

and then you woke up :smiley:

that is the most retarded thing i have ever heard, ever.

i think i have driven with 1 or 2 girls who were good drivers, the other ones just sucked so bad… fucking terrifying

well it looks like those womens magazines are working at getting their confidence up lol

lol at you silly boys. i made that up :slight_smile: you boys get so jumpy when people say that. tee hee