Worlds Worst driver

I hope this isnt a repost, but regadless, I think this is joke, I’ll let you decide though.

http://www.dpccars.com/car-videos/02-06-07page-Americas-Worst-driver.htm

The entire system is such a joke. This idiot gets in 26 accidents and is still allowed to drive.

I know the state of florida should really revaluate there whoe system, I cant even belive this fuck got her licence.

I CANT believe they did a story about this stupid bitch. They should have held her down and punced her in the face for every accident.

this is why i’m scared or driving with living so close to the mall… WOMAN DRIVERS (there’s a few exceptions)

Her friends should buy her a bus pass

Or a Segway

Or some Nike’s then again she’d probably walk into something, and break her leg.

She already crashed the bike, shes likey to kill someone with a segway, its a miracal she’s not in jail for vehicular manslaughter already.

America FUCK YEAH!

“she’s basically a terrorist to the road…” hahahahahahahhaah wtf i bet she crashes her bicycle all the time too. if this is a joke, at least it’s based on reality…there’s got to be a ton of people out there like that.

Wow. It’s a woman. Surprise. :eyebrow:

I wonder what her insurance rates are? An impala on her insurance is probably the same as a normal person insuring a corvette

My aunt has had over 30 accidents. Always stupid little ones, because she is always distracted by something. I watch her driving by my house while putting on make-up, and I just shake my head. She started out taking out a big US mail box with my dad’s '66 Beetle. She has crashed a car on the way home from picking it up at the body shop from another accident, then had it towed back the shop and paid cash so her husband wouldn’t find out.:rofl: She backed her rental explorer into a car, and claimed she wasn’t used to the vehicle. But it’s IDENTICAL to her Explorer. Amazingly, her insurance is low because she hasn’t had an accident in several years by some luck.

This whole thread just makes me pissed off at the whole system.

Fixed.

LOL

I’ve got some real winners in my driving class that could give her a run for her money. (The advanced 4 night class that you take if you’ve already taken the single session within the last 18 months to get a ticket reduced.)

One chick’s been driving for 6 months and already had 3 speeding tickets and 2 accidents. One of the accidents was a result of her trying to scare another high school girl who was “talking shit” by pretending to hit her, only the wheel slipped and she actually hit the other chicks car. She then left. And then was arrested for hit and run. :cjerk:

This other dumbass started off the 4 night class by stating that people drive too slow in the snow. 2 minutes later we find out he’s there because he rolled his car 3 times taking the 190S-290E ramp too fast. :cjerk: On top of that he blew off several court dates for tint tickets, had a warrant issued for his arrest, and got thrown in jail Christmas eve.

Several teenie boppers are there for multiple speeding tickets within their 6 month probation, yet have not lost their license. :ohnoes:

The whole licensing system is more revenue source than safety program.

If you have any at fault accident or moving violation ticket in that 6 month probationary period it should be an automatic license revocation for 2 years. No pleas, no lawyers, you’re done.