Stupid women drivers .

If anyone on here goes to Ransomville speedway(and u did tonight) you will know what I mean.I have a car that I own down there and a buddy of mine drives it.(tax purpose reasons).Well anyways tonitght was the first night of the official season.Long story short.Caution on lap 4,everyone is stopped or slowing down because the caution light has been out and announced over the radio for a good 5-10 secs.My buddy avoided the accident and was waiting for everyone in front of him to start moving when WHAM,stupid new chick 16 or 17yrs old slams into him at FULL THROTTLE!!!Needed to say car has 4 laps on it now needs new rear valance,new bumper,sheet metal on both sides as she pushed him into the other parked car that was there,New bumper mounts,new rim,some aluminum suspension part and to top it all off we think the frame is bent!!!
Last week she put her car into the wall pretty good and most ppl down there say she has no reason being in the car.The reason being is that daddy is a long time racer down there.Should be a good $2K to put it back to how it was before she showed up.I’ll save the After race discussions for another day,but next week should be interesting.
D

put her into the wall next race … and after the race tell her why you did it

seriously

Thats really fucked up.

I would like to know what you said
If it was a dude I would have wanted to fucking drill him(no homo)

:gay2:

don’t group all women into the same category as some 16 year old girl who can’t drive.

we’re the ones who put up better numbers in the crash category.

i think minglor meant “i would have wanted to fucking drill him (no homo)”

I can’t even remeber the amount of times my car has been trashed due to some retard not paying attention and running me over from behind. I’m just glad it hasn’t happened to me yet at speed cause open wheel cars = end over end tumbling :frowning:

http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2004-4/709361/godhatesfags.jpg

It could of been just that, an accident, shit happens, sucks though.

could HAVE

god dammit

yea but if caution was out and announced over the radio, she should have been aware and not been going full throttle anymore. she does sound like a danger on the track because she should have seen you guys if that was the case, where the hell was she looking?

She was too busy scanning the crowd for hawt boys :wink:

Sorry about that, broad doesn’t deserver to be out there. Isn’t there a way for you to file a complaint about her. She sounds like a real danger to everyone regardless who her daddy is.

how to file a complaint at a dirt track: