Connecting Rod Bearing

as the title says, i’m looking for a connecting rod bearing for a nissan 240SX,
if you guys got any or know anyone who has one or know where i can find one please let me know thanks…

ALSO…the motor is an sr20det…i did an engine swap recently…i found the bearing in the oil pan of the sr20det… and once it was installed there was low compression i got new connecting rods but i couldnt find bearings it looks like only the forth cylinder is messed up so i would only require one bearing but to be on the safe side i would like to replace the others, which im told are not 100%. The top end of the motor is fine and the turbo is in top shape, but i am concerned about the bottom end. In your opinions what are the chances that the bottom end of the motor is also messed up?

do you know anything about rebuilding a motor? you have to use very specialized tools, and there are very close tolerensences that have to be accounted for. you cant just grab some bearings and throw em in. i would recomend taking to a engine shop. they can do it, and do it properly, so it will last longer then 5 minutes.

the engine swap and all appropriate work was done by Speedtech Racing Development in Edmonton
car is sitting there right now aswell

Umm i’m sure one of your other 20 thread is enough