Conspiracy theorists.

Are crazy.

Srsly.

Really?

Reallllly? :crazy

You think THAT is interesting. Wait till you see THIS!

wow. these guys are interesting to say the least… and defenetly a little out there. it is interesting about the HAARP project, and what it is capable of.

Srsly?

:lmao

Whoa… :lol

What I found funny about it, is they stretch any statement to it’s max scaring people on no basis.

The government applied for a patent for their billion dollar facility, you can be damn sure they will cover everything in it, including possibly affecting the weather. However going as far as saying that they created it to secretly control the weather is ridiculous.

Don’t even get me started on the earth quake comment.

i want to use the brain wave thing on some girls…lol

i agree with you. that’s how these people create panic. is to just instill that little tiny bit of fear into some people… this really makes those people who wear tin foil helmets totally right. If you believe this, the government is beaming waves into your brain!

Hey that’s how religion got started.

very true!!

lol all the brain wave technology Russia had the jump on before WW II… Thi is already kinda happening if you watch TV and see what is going on everything is basically in sink working on the same stimulation and emotions they want you to feel…

those rainbows need to be stopped, that lady is right!!

This belongs here also…

Russians are crazy

/thread

this lady needs to put the bottle down