The most ridiculous thing I have ever heard... Illuminati's attack on japan

youtu.be/Mc5UGFt3sAc

Holy shit… I cannot believe people actually believe this shit…

…cliffs? Not watching that shit.

+1

Not as bad as the stuff the government is putting in our water and oxygen supply…:rofl

Or chemtrails.

people used to think the world was flat. there all gullible

I’ve heard things like our Government caused it using directed energy weapons.

well think of this if i had all the money in the us i could fund science experiments some couldnt even think of. and i could pay the greatest scientist/engineer in the world and use his findings as i please. if the power goes into the wrong hands its up to the people to make it right. there are experiments and they have to be kept secret. but anything someone tells you is just hearsay. welll never know…and “keep eating your big macs and watching commericals o ya dont ask questions”

You should stay off of youtube.

:rofl:rofl

made it 0:06 and clicked the red x

:expressionless:

this guy watched the DaVinci Code one too many times. and obviously listens to Alex Jones (psycho radio host conspiracy theory guy)

Cliffs - nuclear weapons dropped from submarines in sync with a directed energy weapon and a hollagram of a dwarf stars all done with technology used from the roswell UFO’s.

AND he even talks about JFK’s assasination. You guys gotta watch it, it’s too damn funny!!!

Well they are not doing good at keeping these things secret :rofl

pew pew, pew pew pew

So Osama is an alien?

Chemtrails will kill us all?

Myan calendar was created by the illuminati?

Oh boy :ahh

youtu.be/4I9CwlPk8GE&

Go to 3 min mark :rofl

i guess youll never know…and youll never know everything never

Well many things make no sense and couldn’t possibly be practiced or executed when you look at detailed/logical answers so we know they are not around IE chem trails.

Many other “theories” are proved wrong again and again.

Many are based on questions which can’t be answered definitively which will always remain unanswered since the only people that could are dead by now, so conspiracies remain.