Contractor/Handyman Reccomendations

Hey Guys-

Can anyone recommend a reasonable contractor/handyman? My Dad has a rental property out in cheektowaga he is now looking to sell (he lives downstate). I plan on doing as much work as I can on the weekends, but he’s looking to put it on the market by the end of the month. So basically I’m just looking for someone who can come over (or a few people) to help with some of the renovations were doing.

It’s nothing difficult, but its more of a time issue for me.

PM 1QIKZ. Not sure if this is up his alley, but it’s worth a shot. :tup:

1QIKZ is probably out of the price range for something like this. The key with rentals is a guy who knows a little bit of everything that will do it for $10 an hour off the books.

This is exactly what I’m looking for, and would be willing to pay more if the dude’s legit. :tup:

Unless you have a bigger/higher end job 1QIKZ isn’t going to be doing your work. I’m fairly certain he does great work, I’m positive you’ll be expected to pay for his expertise.
I’m also in the market for a cheaper handyman…in for the infoz.

1QIKZ would probably do any job you need help with. If you’re just installing a faucet or something, you might not get the highest priority over a renovation or something like that. He’s also not the most expensive guy out there. He knows what he’s talking about, is going to do a great job, and point you in the right direction. Andy’s my go-to guy for construction or home improvement questions and if I had more money, he’d probably be staying in a guest bedroom to handle all my projects LOL.

Highly recommend him if you’re looking for work done. Hell he might even be able to swing by your house and at least get you on the right track.

Ill do anything electrical related if the need arises. I do not work for $10 an hour though. Add another $30 and your in my ballpark.

Thanks to all for the kind words. I always like to help out members, but the reality is that I cannot compete with beer buddies, uncles, or brothers when it comes to pricing out work. The reality of owning my business precludes me from being able to work at very low rates. The worst I can do is stop out and investigate what you might need help with, especially if that may be beyond someone’s ability. Timing is also key. If the schedule works for both of us, then I might be helpful. Most of you know I have a lot on my plate this season so if you think it’s not something I can help with, please don’t have me out to investigate. Again, thanks to all.

Thanks for the replies guys!

Most of the work is simple, all stuff my friends and are plenty capable of doing. Its more of a time issue as my pops would like to get it on the market by august.

What do you need done ?

I just needed some extra hands to help retile some bathrooms and paint, but im actually all set with a contractor my friend recommended.

Thanks guys, I appreciate the feedback

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 2