Attn NYSpeed Jobseekers / Landlords / Homeowners: looking for a good handyman

So I have 8 units in the city, I also have a full time job and another side business I’m currently trying to get off the ground.

I self manage my rentals and that has been fine until recently when 3 units are going vacant and need to be turned over in a few months time. I also have a lot of odd jobs around the properties that could be done at any time but will never get done on my schedule since they aren’t a priority.

If anyone is one themselves, has a guy or knows of one who needs some good filler work here and there please let me know. I wont be taking him over or anything. simply random jobs when his time allows.

willing to pay what I would consider a fairly good amount ($15/hr) for the ideal candidate.

Looking for someone who:
Is mechanically inclined
Has their own transportation
Has at least some tools
Would be comfortable with basic carpentry, painting, wall finishing, small kitchen & bath updates, ect.

Attention to detail and a keeping a reasonable pace on projects are important to me.

Thanks, -Jim

I would PM Spanky. He has done some work for me as well as misteroman on here, and is very good, and very trustworthy. He has a full-time job, but I’m sure he could find some time for some side work.

Not sure about right now but my cousin does this kind of work on the side (might only be summers since he’s a teacher) but he has a small business called Threshold Renovations LLC. I believe he has a Facebook page, really great work and guy.

Good thread

Everyone with rentals needs a couple of these guys. It’s not worth it to do everything yourself when you have a day job.

I’m interested as well my guy is so backed up right now.

I am in the property management business and currently me and my boss take care of about 200 units from Niagara Falls to Buffalo. If your interested pm me your number and we can work something out for a very reasonable price.

What company?

Beyotccccchhhhh plz. How did i not know this. Shoot me a text!

I work for a company called Landlord properties. We do all our work with a company named Buffalo housing pro.

Jims definitely a good and fair dude.

I’m sure I can be over a few times next week when i finish a few more things on my units first.

Thanks for the leads everyone, I’ll be contacting them and some others in the next few weeks.

:tup:

:tup:

Do you guys do individual projects? not looking for full service property management at this time.

Yes we can do anything you need (except roofs because I hate them)

Would be looking for additional guys as well. I have 65 units and may be leaving state soon and would like to get them perfect to either sell or just not think about for awhile.
D