Conversation while taking a SHIT!

One day in the restroom I was barely sitting down when I heard a voice from the other stall saying:
‘Hi, how are you?’

I’m not the type to start a conversation in the men’s restroom, but I don’t
know what got into me, so I answered, somewhat embarrassed, ‘Doin’ just
fine.’

And the other guy says: ‘So what are you up to?’

What kind of question is that? At that point, I’m thinking this is too
bizarre so I say: ‘Uhhh, I’m like you, just traveling.’

At this point I am just trying to get out as fast as I can when I hear
another question. ‘Can I come over?’

Ok, this question is just too weird for me but I figured I could just be
polite and end the conversation. I tell him, ‘No…I’m a little busy
right now!!!’

Then I hear the guy say nervously…

'Listen, I’ll have to call you back. There’s an idiot in the other stall
who keeps answering all my questions.

thats great ,i have done the same thing also …somtimes ya canttell

Yeah ive done this just not in a stall. But i agree whenever i need to call someone i usually dont do it till im on the crapper. Yes kramer almost everytime i call you lol

And this is why I hate those fucking bluetooths.

:rofl

That is some serious fail right there!!

Lmao

hvcc??

Pics or it didn’t happen

i lol’d

I got this email 10 years ago. Funny jazz.

i will openly start talking to someone who takes a shit next to me in a public bathroom just to weird them out…seriously, do you really think you’ll bump into the same person? not to mention they wont know what you look like lol

ppl at my work talk on the shitter all the goddamn time. i try to make some sort of a noise or flush so the other person hears theyre in the john

Some people don’t care.

This one guy at work doesn’t ‘keep it down’ when he’s on the phone. He openly rips ass, takes the browns to the swimming pool, and flush’s while on the phone. Just about every day. His folks don’t seem to give a crap, no pun intended.

HAHA, yea. i just play my DS on the shitter, so far I have managed to avoid using the mic on it for games while in there. but sometimes you have to yell at it, or blow hard at it to play a game. usually i turn the sound off though, i dont want ppl walking in and hearing me playing metal slug or something.

playin metal slug n droppin a slug! lol

hell yes!
http://revolutionmedia.ign.com/revolution/image/article/704/704020/snk-slugs-wii-20060501030109600-000.jpg
love hittin em with the frying pan. just goes PANG!

Chris im really getting annoyed with u posting this shit u read off another forum and saying that this actually happened to u. please stop and trying being more original.

kthnxbai!

i dont think he was. its an old joke.

idk but its funny as hell

I never said it happened to me? By reading it you should be able to tell it’s a joke. Not my style of writing anyway.