Cookies installed. OWAAAAT!

http://www3.telus.net/public/carrway/kouki-003.jpg

aw man my wallets empty

Sex!

good stuff man … glad to see people buying the proper lights …

in japan people are running the clear altezza ones all over the place so its kinda of weird

yeah i had a few friends who persuaded me to get the clear ones

Nothing wrong with clear ones after you paint them. :finga:

Yes, but we all know that underneath the paint, your disgracing your car… :lol:

Haha, im just kidding. If i had a hatch, id friggen buy those for it. But if i build up a s13 it will be a boro onevia for drifting into things and driving in winter.

haha the clear ones are pretty cheap though. I know a friend who did the same thing. still looks nice

^^ big ups

those just made your car twice as nice… thats the one problem with sileightys… so nice in the front… something must be done to the rear

yeah man it makes it different.

I disagree. Silvia with stock K’s bumper with no lip is not a nice front to look at.

AKA. BUY AN AERO FRONT ALREADY CARRINGTON YOU HEATYAZN.

ps. I realize they are pretty hard to find.

yeah man I already realized that. after I saw beat shack and the other sileighty at the meet.

Ill look over winter.

BRING EM OUT BRING EM OUT

ITS HARD TO YELL WHEN THE BARREL IS IN YOO MOUTTHHH

yea, I had the aero bumper on my sil80, now have some kind of weird aero FPR on silvia.

its a mussttt for silvia.

non aero is the shit. get a fmic, q’s bumper with the zenki lip

common bora, you know its hotter than aero

so nice and shiney cept the rims and tires are dull… and muffler needs polish… :finga:

dull tires ?

you mean he needs something with lower sidewalls so it doesnt look like a dumptruck

ps. carey, i got your water bottle

yeah ill be installing some azenis soon. and im looking for a zenki front lip and a front mount

nice…

I am still chilling at cali right now, surfing the net and looking at Andrew’s nexopia pics on the desktop… playa playa nothing but hoez

hahahahaha thats what I did last time I was there.

last time there were these 14 year olds that came into the shop to talk to andru. mad playa

u should be surfing the waves!! you’re in cali, get off the computer bora :slight_smile: