Cool miata's run redlights.

i dont understand how they were unprofessional, you were high, they could tell you were high so they investigated it, becuase you admitted you sprayed cologne right before they walked up to the car… they were unprofessional simply for doing there job?

you probably shouldnt make any new threads, seriously, you are an idiot

LOL!

I have to disagree, we need the newbs to make threads like this so I can get some form of entertainment while at work.

]:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :beer:
]:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :beer:

thread backfire!!! hahahaha fuckin tard

:rofl:

Ok, let me get this straight, you blow a traffic stop while high, the cops let you go, and they’re the dickheads…

Some other guy blows a traffic stop, and he’s an idiot…

One question that might help make sense of all this:
-In your opinion, does your shit have a foul odor?

:boink

Fuck you all. i had the perfect poem written but my external hard drive is broken or else id post it here and you egotistical pigs would see the error of your ways!!! And i dont cut myself anymore, atleast on my arms, so id appreciate you not bringing that up anymore. you fuckers make me so mad i couldnt think so i just sat in my room and listened to hawthorn heights all night.

http://www.pittspeed.com/uploaded/motivator5236698.jpg

BAAAA HAAAAAA HAAAAAA HAAAAAAA

perfect 1st response. :kekegay:

and by the way there was no miata, i only thought there was because i ate 1/4 of shrooms and 3 hits of acid before i left that morning.

:crying: fuck off tard,shaggy>:owned: x10

Nice try at being funny…it didn’t work your still an ass :finger:

This is epic.

nice

:rofl:

Hurry, someone call the waaaaaaaaaambulance

i dunno if this kid was serious bout cuttin himself…but if so poking fun about it def isnt cool…:stick:

http://www.pittspeed.com/uploaded/66666666666666666666666.GIF

First of all, no-one made a single suggestion of that anywhere before he mentioned it in that post on the 1st page.

2ndly, he’s a typical emo faggot. Listen, if you are stupid enough to come onto a car enthusiast website that is pretty well known among its members for having a seething sense of humor and injecting reality into otherwise retarded posters, and whine about how you “cut yourself” then you deserve to be made fun of.

Fuck fico, if you think people should stop making fun of him for this because he might have, at one time, just as an excuse to get people to stop making fun of him, cut himself, then fuck you too.

“First of all”…lol you sound like one of those nappy headed ghetto bitches that live down the street from me. He was dumb for letting anybody on this forum know anything about his personal life, and i picked up a bit of sarcasm in what he said…i was referring to him about poking fun. Cutting or whatever other form of self mutilation is a cry out for help…some people don’t do that…they just kill themselves…which is why i take things like that kind of seriously, i lost a very close family member to suicide…