Cool summer work... check it out

Hey gang,

Thought I’d pass this on to anyone here…if this works for you send me a PM and I’ll point you in the right direction.

I have a friend (Director of Marketing for a large promotions company in TO) that is currently looking for people to…get this…drive around in a brand new Volvo s40s for 7 weeks this summer in the GTA. Below are the relevant bits of information you may need.

"I’m looking for 3 drivers to drive Volvo S40s around the GTA for 7 weeks, Wed – Sun, 12:00 – 8:00.

I’m looking for a guy and two girls (ideally). Good looking, outgoing, 23+ yrs, personable, can drive standard, clean driving record."

We’ll pay them a couple of thousand dollars and give them a fancy Volvo getup too."

If anyone is interested, reply here or send me a PM. Let me know why this works for you and I’ll pass you alone.

Cheers…

Uhh, how could i say no.

Sign me up.

23+? weaaakkk

its for the find a car thing isnt it?

My girlfriend is interested

She’ll write up a cover letter / resume / send a pic

Any more details to know ?

Good looking: check
Over 23: check (unfortunately)
Outgoing: I suppose
Drive standard: check
Personable: Isn’t every brown guy? :ugh:
Clean driving record: Two tickets with one pending court date. Is this an automatic disqualification?

Cool guys/gals…thanks for the interest. I’m just getting some answers to your questions and will reply in PM to those that qualify.

If I do not PM you in the next day or two, don’t hate me… but you didn’t make it. :smiley:

For anyone else interested…send me your info.

Chris…please PM me with a contact email for you/your g/f

More details:

PROGRAM DURATION
• Tuesday June 21 to Sunday August 14, 2005
• Shifts: Wednesday to Sunday, 8 hour shifts
• Shifts will begin at 12:00pm or 1:00pm (dependant upon events in the city); generally speaking, weekend shifts will fall between the hours of 12:00pm and 8:00pm, while weekday shifts will be late afternoon, evening and nights

REMUNERATION
• $10 per hour

JOB DESCRIPTION
• drive vehicles through targeted areas in and around the GTA; make schedules stops (There will be outlined routes and events to target – however team is encouraged to think on their feet and come up with own suggestions)
• distribute promotional materials
• interact with consumers
• maintain showroom condition of vehicles inside and out! – A must!
• Take photos of the program

UNIFORM
• TBD

I’ll do it.

I’m soooooo interested! I left a nice and long e-mail in your message box Happy240sx! :slight_smile:

Thanks for all the interest folks…I’ll be sending all “qulified” parties an email tomorrow with next steps. I planned to do it tonight but left the contact info at work…so I’ll do it in the morning.

If anyone else is interested…you have about 12 hours to contact me.

what’s with the 23+ age rule?
can’t trust 18 year olds eh? discrimination. :x

lol j/k. ah well i guess i’m sitting this one out.

All children must stay in the kiddie pool

that is pretty cool :wink:

I do it for sure but i’m way too busy with my other jobs

Okay…I’ve sent an email to qualified folks.

Best of luck.

If you get the job…you owe me one cold beer. :smiley:

We can share a beer, while i’m driving the Volvo down the QEW. :smiley:

ONE COLD BEER? No No my friend…you deserve a whole 24 pack of beer PLUS a sweet rip in my Z, and you can drive!!! j/k about the zip in the Z haha But the beer i wasn’t joking about :stuck_out_tongue:

ONE COLD BEER? No No my friend…you deserve a whole 24 pack of beer PLUS a sweet rip in my Z, and you can drive!!! j/k about the zip in the Z haha But the beer i wasn’t joking about :P[/quote]

did you get it???

If you get the job…you owe me one cold beer.

what if someone in my family got it but not I?

Yup! I got the job :smiley: