Coolant Leak...F**K

So i have a coolant leak… tim hortons is not happy that i left all my coolant in the drive thru. Anyway there is a hardline running from the turbo then it goes behind the motor where it becomes a rubber hose. The rubber hose has a slit in it and it is leaking.

My question is where does this hose lead so i can try to figure out how the hell im going to replace it. I have no idea how im going to get my hand back there but if i know where im going i may come up with something. Its a redtop in an s14

pull motor out and replace it and any other bad lines then, easiest way

yea the only 2 ways of non-fuckery is pulling the motor or the trans to get that line off. its a bitch…while your back there weld it closed and buy a s14 water neck with taka s14 lines. s14 sr’s dont run to the back like s13’s they run to the coolant neck.

your heater core line, the one that loops behind the head (s13SR) has a 8mm? nipple on it that runs to the turbo.

I think that tube has a bracket with 2-3 12mm holding it to the head

lol i was afraid that this would be the answer lol… dropping the tranny ftl

Just pull the coilpack harness, it should give you enough access to get your hands in there. I did this recently on my beater, it is not that difficult.

that could save me a lot of headaches