heater hose leak!

i thought i fixed my heater hoses in between the block and firewall

but no.

still leaking. the vaccum line sized hose underneath the bigger hose is what i think but its hard to see.

what is the easiest way to reach that hose?

pull motor, pull tranny, take apart motor, other???

i know you guys have had to do this, someone at least. please help me out, im going insane here.

that’s the coolant line that goes to the turbo from what you just said. It’s pretty hard to get to, try finding someone with small girly hands who can reach in there, take it out and just put a new one in. Of course it’s easy to change when the engine is out, but it’s too much of a hassle to actually pull the engine. Good luck.

Wow, that really sucks.

Is it the line that goes to the turbo like pavel asked? or is it the line that goes into the heater core? Either way, its really hard to get too.

Talk to bing, it happened to him after the SR install, im not sure how he fixed it.

Like I said, it’s not a problem if you clear you way a bit and have someone who can reach in… bottom line is, it’s fixable, just get to it and do it.

give me 200 bucks and ill do it.

GT

yeah i traced the line, it goes to the turbo.

my hands are too big to get to the line… i need sasha or someone small to help me haha… i’l going to try to take everything apart and put a new line on. if i cant reach it i dont know, i’ll be shelling out cash to someone who can fix it cuz im just way way too frustrated to deal with this anymore.

bing how did u fix yours?

Spilner Contact Ed he has small girly hands and has had to fix his and ricks twice…