Cops Vs. World

pretty sure thats what i said… in my post, they did not read me any rights and it wouldnt matter there were 4 cops there when i was asked to turn off my car and hand over the keys. not like i have anything to hide anyway… but they did search my trunk its not a hatch either… dono if it makes a diffrence because i gave the guy the keys… fuckit lol

when you gave him the keys you gave him the right to search your vehicle. you could fight this if you wanted, who know, you might win, but its usually not worth the effort unless they found like 4 tons of meth in the trunk.

:+1 Just because they ask you to hand over the keys does not mean you have to.

exactly. but 9 times out of 10 there really isn’t really any reason not to.

and if you really look at it, if you get all defensive and refuse, doesn’t it seem like something is up?? all they have to do is hold you and get a search warrant if they want.

:+1 a lot of people think it takes a while to get a warrant and that the warrant has to be an actual peice of paper… In actuality you can get a search warrant over the radio on the side of the road in the matter of 2 minutes… Request search warrant - Headquarters calls a judge - Judge grants warrant - you have the ok to search anything you want

+1

I would hold out just because I never have any thing in my car

+1 nothing pisses cops off more than if you refuse a search, just gotta have some time to kill :crackup

I’ve gotten out of tickets by simply complying with their requests. they pulled me over for something legitimate, did the formalities, asked if they could look around, I said yea sure and handed them the keys.

Then they let me go and told me to take it easy.

My pride wasn’t hurt in the least

Why would it piss them off? Theyll just get a warrant… I used to be a cop

idk man the police officer I did that to got all pissy. only problem was he treated my car like shit, I was pissed, slamming the doors ect… :idiots

You think thats bad? lmao picture getting caught with a dime and nothing else yet having your car get searched… Now imagine door panels, back seats, headliners and dash trim all getting pulled off with no tools on the side of the road LOL youd be amazed at what ive seen done to cars

My uncle made a joke once at the Border crossing. said “nope, nothing to declare officer, except for the pound of cocaine”

needless to say, the car was in small enough pieces that he simply had it towed to a scrapyard

yeah the police officer was to dumb to take off my headliners :lol still I found it amusing because I know my car was clean.

So when it comes time to totally strip the M to make it a track car I should…

??? :rofl

I HAD AN AWESOME EXPERIENCE WITH A COLONIE COP TONIGHT AHHAHA

POWER TRIP EGO FIST !!!

read my story in the meena is getting gang banged thread (no homo LOL)

singh, go fuck a goat

why would i do when i fucked the shit out of you on petes hood tonight ? same shit to me !

i did not partake in any of this gaydom you speak of… :ninja

u were going under a diff alias while this took place, maybe you lost your mind for a bit, not sure :slight_smile: