Coreys s2000 build

wasn’t Justin GSR the kid who sunk a ton of money into his integra then crashed it head on into a pole like right after finishing it?

Sounds about right for something kevin would say

Dump a ton of money and crash it into a pole… Is what I meant

Got it, thanks again for wasting your time posting useless bullshit, you really should get a project car or something

I’m working right now Haha

Well good, work harder

Learning right now

I’m gonna have to say no to this.

Theres a hard lined edge right to were he painted. If he was doing the whole jamb at once the bottom of the door/tape/paper could/would come in contact with the rocker. The portion of the jamb that is still yellow would be easy peasy to spray while the door is open and would have no problems because the door wouldn’t be latched at all.

chocolate dipped s2k itt

10-4. In the pic I couldnt see a seam thats why I wondered.

how?

candy as you know is a semi transparant paint. More = darker. where the blend is, there will be more build up of the candy, and a darker splotch.

Granted this is a dark ass color to begin with, so its easier to hide.

Thanks for explaining it better lol

I’m not an import fan and especially not a convertible fan, so pretty nice is good. way to make it seem somewhat negative.

before you tell me, Im sure you could care less if I like it. I’m sure that feeling is mutual accross this forum.

Year and a half later, shit happens tho

Experience??

this build thread is pretty legit, nice work done to the car, WAYYY too much power IMO but its not my car so w/e

it would be alot better if corey wasn’t a cry baby about people busting his balls. its the internet, welcome to it.

When was I a cry baby about anything?

Don’t you worry about it big boy.

Okay, good talk.