Coreys s2000 build

Leave cuz I was annoyed not offended

http://cdn2.holytaco.com/wp-content/uploads/images/2009/12/1274223424331.gif

how much boost ya plan on runnin

No idea yet probly high 20s

why no built motor?? because ipad in the dash.

You’re going to need to crank up the boost to make the car fast with all that added bondo weight ha

Car is briefing painted as you troll…

I agree with everyone so far. I pad is absolutely redic.

stallmer stfu…u know when i get finished with my in-dash Kindle, you’ll be begging for a ride!

HAAHA omfg

:rofl:rofl:rofl

Primer

Sealer

PAINT!!

Pics are pretty crappy taken in bad lighting with an iPhone, I should be going to the shop this weekend to check it out at some point and will get some better/more detailed shots!

Looks good. Tape the front up real good when we race!

maybe i missed it but why didnt you mold the rear fender flares into the quarters?

daaaaaaaayum

that color is doooooooooope

Haha I’ll be sure to keep the tape in stock! Haha only car I’ll actually run against most likely

TBH I was back and forth a million times on it, and for some reason prefer the rivet look, I saw a few fully molded examples, and it just wasn’t doing it for me

Pics are pretty crappy taken in bad lighting with an iPhone, I should be going to the shop this weekend to check it out at some point and will get some better/more detailed shots!

Should’ve taken it with your ipad

Plastic & metal expand and contract at different rates. The body filler in the middle would be pulled one way and the other, then crack.

Molding 2 unlike materials together is just asking for problems in autobody. Not to mention that step where the flare meets the quarter would have a valley of filler or panel bond atleast 3/8" thick, in and of itself just asking for a crack. You shouldnt be paving that much filler on a car.

paint looks good sofar… get it cut and buffed and some quality pics man.

Within the next week or so, he just finished spraying last might at 12:30! I haven’t actually even seen it yet…

And yes, my iPad has a better camera so they would have come out better, your right