Coreys s2000 build

Hey are you going to put a cage in it or just cross your fingers you dont flip it and sneak past tech if you want to track it too?

If it helps your decission, CRC has a new bender on its way. :slight_smile:

Are you using harnesses or seatbelts? If so, how are you going to reach the iPad when you have your harness on?

Arm extension app bro.

Car will be getti some point, doubt it will ever see the track tho, Variant Fabrications will be doing the cage, sorry Mike!

Ahh hes good shit anyways, they use the best sch40 PVC out there.

:skid

I wish i was cool enough to fist fuck a ipad into the dashboard of my car

hey now! you know my cage is all DOM

got to messing with the hardlines and what not, bent up a practice piece and flared both ends, suprinsingly easier than I thought it was going to be…

u smoke pot there bud?

nice desk, gangster

No I do not, the desk is some adirondack styled unit…

Yah ok pothead

i know i was just josh’n

your cage is clean as hell, perfectly built.

wow just read through this whole build from page one.
1)such a piece of art.
2)fuck the haters.

shit man i like the work but this is way too long dude just post the finish pictures

These things take time… Car is being 80 percent built by me who works 70+ hours a week, and my body guy does the same, point of a build thread is to show progress… In the next month or so it should start lookin like a car again, and Pookie thanks for the compliment…

lemme get that ipad from you like just borrow it a few days never messed with one where you live

Sure, just toss me 700 bucks it’s all yours

uh nah dude ill let you hold onto my kids stroller or something for calateral but i just wanna borrow it a few days i need that stroller though for real so you know ill be back for it

I.DONT.EVEN.