Coreys s2000 build

That’s the first actual funny thing I’ve read here… Lmao

ok could have just sad no dude dont be a dick

dont be a dick coree

my bad.

My bad rhymes with iPad.

Baller

not much of an update, but heres whats been going on with the car lately…

Moved it intoa nice 12X30 space and starting to get everything back together…

Biggest emphasis right now however is getting my space workable, moved a lot of tools and what not over today, building an 8X3 work bench on Wednesday for it because the clutter and lack of somewhere to work is driving me insane!

Did get some decent shots in the sun however, but really need one of the photographers to come through with their rediculous equipment to capture it better…

Also got the wastegate/boost control solenoid lines started… I like how they are coming out so far!

Nice.

driveway in the first picture could use some seal coat

LOL

On a side note the color does look nice. The teal shit is not exactly my cup of tea though

I love the teal, The contrast between the two colors is exactly what I wanted

who gives a fuck what you wanted!!

Solid point!

As long as you dig lookin at treasure troll colored looking parts that’s all that matters

You have my number, mother fucker. Let’s push this thing down Route 9 with my truck and see what it looks like rolling.

:rofl

Awesome job so far Corey. Love the colors.

I’m with murrdog though, seal the fucking driveway.

LMAO I know Jim, my schedule sucks balls! And as for the driveway, its actually a big lot, and is new, Im sure it will be getting sealed soon! lol… no worries

i am worried

Very worried

Yea get some seal on it. You wouldn’t let a dirty whore on you without a rubber would you? Same thing.