corolla/prism question

I have a 94’s prism psi…or the corolla with the 1.8L 5 speed set up but there is a problem. The car has been sitting for a month or two and the battery died… no problem I pull the battery and charge it and go to start it. Problem. The head lights light up and the horn beeps but the interior does not light up and the car won’t start. Not even a click. Does anyone know about these cars or what it could possibly be? I’m at a stand still right now. Thanks!

corroded battery terminal or the batterys to weak

I agree the battary is still TO weak. Try to jump it with another car.

or the starter is shot.

I say just Bump Start it.

Battery too weak FTW. Try to jump it off another running car.

Check fuses.

Try giving the starter a smack with a wrench/pipe.

sitting can also = mice chewing the bejesus out of your wiring harness. def odd that the headlgihts and horn work yet no interior lights whatsoever. throw a voltmeter on the battery and see what she is putting down. if that doesn’t do it it might be time to dive into it.

tap the starter sometimes rust builds up in things that sit take the battery to any advance auto they will test and charge your battery for free if the battery is the problem

hummm i may or may not drive into it…but i’ll be messing with it today to see what i can get i’ll keep it updated! thanks