Problems don't know what to do...

Kay I own a 92 240SX a couple days ago my interior lighting went out…so no lights inside worked exept the four dot’s the red ones that are like the brake, open door, exetra…then my front head lights went all funky…and won’t go down sometimes…but sometimes they do…and then i wake up the next day and try to start my car and it’s dead…so i had to jump it…and it kept making a weird clicking noise and the four dots were like diming showing it barly had any power i guess? well drove it to work, got back home. turned it off and i couldn’t get the key out but even though i turned the car off those four red lights inside the car were still on…and the RPM gauge was going nuts like bouncing around eventhough the car was off…so i don’t know what to do…is that my batterie or my altinator or some fuses or what?

Its definatly electrical, doubt its fuses, you might wanna start by testing the battery and alternator just to start eliminating possiblities.

sounds like battery ground issues. you might have to take off the place its grounded to the car and clean it, same with battery posts and clamps. if there is corrosion you’ll have to sand it off

So if i just take the batterie out, sand all the metal and ground metal and then put it back in really tight. And change all my fuses to new ones everything should be good?

you dont have to change your fuses you can check them if you want. it doesnt sond like a fuse if it was a fuse it simply wouldnt be working. do what Ca_Silvia said and check your battery and altenator.

Yeah doesn’t seem to be the batterie…brand new one in there and still same shit…I dunno it’s probably electrical wireing problems…but i don’t know where the hell to start.

pretty much check ur grounds to ur engine and get ur altenator and battery tested. i doubt it would be more than that

check fuses also and relays,only after u checked the grounds and the alt and the battery
i would say it is the alternator just cuz interior lights take more power than dash lights.
but i am not a tech wiz or else why would i be on this forum. 8)
good luck,electrical is a bitch

check grounds are clean and tight.
then check alternator ASAP!! if you leave it like this you will kill your brand new battery because the alternator sounds like it’s barely running, putting a huge strain on the battery.