Cossey - 1; neighborhood punks - 0

:rofl

I know my neighborhood sheriff is getting his bonus for tagging me the other day with a 71 in a 55. I must have also lost my rights to complain about my property taxes being high…

my neighbors security system went off once due to an error and the cops came… i got so fucking pissed because my taxes are going to go up now…

FUCK. The other day I saw a cop with his lights on. Did you know that the sirens actually emit Morse Code that tells you how much your taxes are going to go up???

Commission? C’mon. But time is wasted. What happened when he called the cops? Nothing. The dude had to stop what he was doing, drive over there and waste time. Could’ve been working on some real crime, or collecting money via traffic fines or whatever. Calling the police because someone is ringing your doorbell is stupid. Everyone wants to complain about costs of everything but nobody can draw the line for themselves. It’s always everyone else.

Personally, I think that everyone who has a security system that goes off by accident should have to pay a fee for wasted time.

Essentially what I’m saying is not that it was an excessive cost, but coming from someone who is always complaining about taxes/government, Cossey, it is ridiculous.

What was the phone call like?

“911 Emergency services”

“Hi, someone is ringing my doorbell! It’s really annoying! Send help now!”

C’mon.

Vote Ban 1 for this COP

Get some bean bag shotgun shells

Fuck calling police, where’s the fun in that? Take justice into your own hands!

That is some real LOL there.

hahahahaahahahahah this kid cant be for real.

I saw a cop once with his car running when he was parked wasting gas. i was like yo cop, turn your car off because my taxes are going to go up.

where can u buy these???

Oh jeez

How about 3 cops parked in dunkin donuts parking lot; with their cars running in the middle of summer time, windows on all their cars down and standing in front of them talking for the entire time I was at the dunkin donuts waiting inline for a good 10 minutes, waiting for my food, and then eating it.

Saving tons of tax dollars there.

Are you fucking serious dude? I live in an upscale crime free neighborhood, and deal with the assholes that live behind me all the time because they keep people up at night doing shit like this. I called te police because they were disturbing te peace, fucking with all of my neighbors, and not only that, but the fucking kid is 19. Maybe you’re just mad because you were just as immature at 19? I don’t know. I’m sorry I called the police, directly btw not a 911 call like you may think, so some chode whistling college kid could deal with the humiliation of having the cops over at his house at 1:30am because of his immaturity. Why should I have to disconnect the doorbell? So this mentally deficient kid can get his jollies off by attempting to ring my doorbell again?

Try this place

I am serious. I can’t believe that you called the police because someone was fucking with your doorbell. I’m really surprised nobody else thinks that?

Disconnect his doorbell? He shouldn’t have to!

As much as you might not think its a big deal, it is harassment. Cops absolutely should have been called.

Oh no doubt, I would be pissed too. But, by running after the kid with an unloaded gun and calling the police, he didn’t fix or help anything. Now Cossey will be on this clowns radar FOREVER. Im not saying its right that he should have to disconnect the doorbell, but if the kid kept ringing and got ignored, he wouldve just stopped.

The kid is still just as much of a “chode” as before.

I wouldnt have called the cops however, what I would have done probably woulda got the cops called on me so he handled it the smart way I suppose which didnt end up with him getting arrested lol.

Touché