Cossey: Ban?

haha i know its bad lol

I find your sig offensive towards women… thanks! :lol

Is Spic, Faggot, chink, wok, gook, porch monkey, coon, darkie, wet back, sling back, zipper head, hooker, slut, ass pirate,n****r muff diver, rug muncher, ping, travis, blackie, negro, brownie, turd, mexican turd, slave, tootsie roll, redneck, cracker, whitey, goat, fucker, christian, jew, oven bunny, offensive to anyone?

Can I say these on this forum

Travis :rofl!!!

+rep if i can

you forgot homo, whore and bitch :tongue

:wierd :rofl Da fuck?!?

you also forgot cunt

and Siberian Cheesehound

for real though it’s like your sig is jacking off at me everytime i scrolldown LOL it’s kinda creepy LOL

well bitch is the official vetrinary term for a female dog used in breeding.

homo could be homosapien or homoerectus something official like the.

I did miss whore though

??? :wtf :lol

:rofl

My math teacher in 10th(iirc) grade was insanely racist, and said that ALL the time :rofl. I didnt learn a god damn thing in that class, but it was hilarious!

Mexicans don’t like being called a Burrito. LOL ask me how LOL

Nor do they like Taco :lol

NICE lol my math teacher used to bribe us to do our homework so he wouldn’t get fired lol

Are you serious???

And NEVER EVER mistake a Cuban for a mexican!! LOL this bitch went STRAIGHT CRAZY on me LOL I’m from cuba you puta as she so nicely said LOL and then went on to curse me out in spanish lol

his big eyes are staring me down LOL

j/k it’s not offensive… just creepy… like peeping tom kind of creepy LOL

:rofl

Yeah, I called a cuban guy mexican once, wasnt fond of it…gotta say :lol. Also called a kid Ive known for like 4yrs mexican, turns out hes Italian :rofl