Cossey: Ban?

http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj162/secretweapon2/cry_me_a_river.jpg

OH WOW… i’m part italian and if you ever called me a mexican i think i’d go crazy too! lol but i’m FAR from mexican looking…

oh and don’t call an italian woman a bad cook LOL

This thread title should just be changed to “racism is funny…ni99a”

:lol

:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl

let’s vote on it! LOL

n!ggar

So did anyone get banned???

SUP N!GGAS!

I think Shift would shut down if they went on a banning spree. Say bye bye to 500,000 posts!! :rofl

Hahaha

http://files.pierrenel.co.uk/full_of_win.jpg

moon cricket

how did I miss this…

?? it was me and jammer… u dont know jammer?

DUDE :lol it was all in good fun, i said it before…i really enjoy your posts on the forum, you handle BS very well i really thought you would of found that song insanely funny out of all people… dont take it personal dude, if we made a song about me it would fuckin out of control, worse than yours… dont worry about it

i dont wanna hear u crying about this song again… enjoy it…

what she said…

btw u never asked me once to do a song, and i dont take requests :stuck_out_tongue:

i truely think benny is one of the best mods on this forum, i dont see any problem with his moderation at all

• 1 :rofl clowns

word

idk dude its all jokes, i think if u really were a pedophile u wouldnt be on the forum still

:lol

yea… exactly… its not that hard to fucking understand…

where does it get confusing ? pretty clear to me

:rofl

forgot sand****** :lol

right…me too

fuck banning, i cant even remember the last time i was like ok… “lets ban this person, we couldnt possibly do anything to fix this other than a ban”

fuck bans, just handle it… not a big issue IMO

I thought Kramer and Turbotravis wrote it though.

I know you guys did the singing but I thought you got it from them.

you fucks banned me when i posted travs bacne pic

FUCK YOU SINGH!!

:rofl dont ban me… jk lol

stupid indion

Spell check is yo fwiend

oh singh

Remember the night you came over for beer pong and you crashed into my snow bank? I told you to make a song then… and on aim… so don’t give me that BS.

And you should totally do requests. :tongue