Could i get screwed on this Ebay Deal?

He Responded…

Hello,

I would like to make this deal with you in person, but right now I’m out of country.
So the only way we can handle this transaction is through ebay.
My intention is to make the transaction trough ebay, thats way I already take care of shipping.
From my side, I prefer to ship the sled on my charge because I have already signed with samskip for the shipping and I see no problem at all if we proceed in this way because I have a return policy (As soon as the item arrives, you will inspect it and if it does not matches 100% to your expectations, you will return it in max. 10 days since the arrival date. In this case I will send you the full amount back and you will send me the item and I will pay the return shipping and insurance.)
So you will make a deposit through ebay, and they will hold the funds until you receive the sled.
The funds are 100% refundable meaning that by any chance you wont like the sled, when you will receive it, you will get you entire sent amount back.
I am sure that this wont be necessary as this is a state of art looking and running and I am 101% sure that you will love it as it looks and as it drives excellent.
So if are interested and agree with this terms, please get back asap as I need to know who will be the new owner of my sled.
Thank you!

so ask him if hed go through paypal? is paypal a safe bet?