Could i get screwed on this Ebay Deal?

dude, its a scam. can’t u tell by how he words things… “so look how will proceed…” LOL

IF the guy was local, get him to meet u somewhere, and we will beat the f**k out of him. they’re all overseas though…

i know its a scam now after that e-mail. i just want to fuck this guy over. thats whay i asked about paypal

https://www.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=p/gen/ua/policy_spp

Just report him to Ebay, they deal with scams like this everyday

He’s out of the counrty and wants to ship a VERY Heavy sled to you at his cost? I’m sorry but would ANYONE in the world ship something that heavy at they’re own cost? And even pay for it to be returned if so??? Has Scam writen all over it.

Is there a Link to see this item?

dont be stupid brian! Theres a whole thread on crap like this on the total yamaha forum! scam! you cant even buy the turbo kit for $2600 !!

dont do it.
Its a scam. Its happened to me already.

hey Brian… I recently got screwed over on ebay… and the person thought they were getting away with it cuz they deleted their ebay account… but i was able to go thru a dispute on pay pal and gave them copies of all the emails and stuff and now i am getting all my money back…

ya i know its a scam for the 903479067594 time but i wanted to see if i could have it where paypal would give me the $ back so i could try and get this guy fucked…
ohh well