Country Fest 2011

This will be a festival of every mattess on the floor with no sheets, lampshade less lamps in house, half paint half wall paper room type of person in the state attending. The sex affendor count must go out the fucking roof at this get together to celebrate 'merica and white trashdom.

First time since '05 I wont be attending. Really nobody I feel like paying to go see and I love country music.

And as I recall from this forum, after every one of these, “The chicks sucked” “There wasnt anything good to look at” and similar :lol

FUCK CUNTRY MUSIK

Two words; TOUCH LAMPS

When i was little my neighbor had an optimus prime, megatron and starscream series of 3 touch lamps. The shades each looked like their faces.

for every decent looking girl at country fest theres usually 35 road pigs with a body like Shrek in short shorts and a spaghetti strap shirt.

Pjb, we can find you a girl there, a decent one.

Youre a top ranking catch there. Truck, stang, debt, you are fucking IN.

I dont want a land whale and Im working anyway. Overtime.

Actually sounds kinda cool :lol I heart Transformers

Yeah. I was helping him move his room and i dropped them all down the stairs and broke them. He cried.

Heading there at 8ish AM and going HAM all day

YEA BUDDY

i got a 100 dollar bill , stallmer hits this off tommorow in the handicap porta potti

Dude you could totally # her belly button

same here…

Why all the hate on country?

gonna be hammered drunk… AMERICA

Liar, you didnt even leave your damn house yet.

I don’t know, I’ve seen pics from country festivities and some of the bitches be looking mighty hot smackable. But I have no standards, so what do I know?

I knew it. :rofl