Country Fest 2011

I love that people say death metal etc isnt music. Thats hillarious. That genre is some of the most difficult technical music to play. Behemoth, older black dahlia murder, skeleton witch, dimmu borgir, the red chord etc the list goes on. Yet, people are all about linkin park and hinder and all that other radio rock faggotry. Yeah bro! New daughtry cd kicks ass, cant wait to see them and nickleback at the pepsi arena next week yeah bro!

double bass pedal ftw

THIS! :number1 :thumb

Death check out Winds of Plauge, Acacia Strain, White Chapel, Despised Icon, Emmure and others like that if you havent heard them already. sorry for the thread jack :hug

There is no melody (that I can hear) nor is there any moving parts (that I can hear - by moving I mean ‘movements’ like where a song builds up to a certain point or is mellow and then crescendo’s (ie Hans Zimmer stuff), etc.). It’s just a mash up of guitar and drum noise with screaming vocals. Is it possible I’ve just listened to bad examples of the genre? Sure, probably very possible. But from what I’ve heard of the genre, I’d definitely agree that it’s ‘art’ but I’d be hard pressed to call it ‘music’.

I’m speaking more about metal/death metal with the above. Rock is much different, depending on how heavy it is.

youtu.be/IetyQQgJOFM

DIAF.

I think you are not hearing it because you are biased and are just not giving it a chance. It fine for you to not like something, I don’t like country music, nor rap (for the most part) not classical however I’d never say that they were not music.

http://youtu.be/DL3opp2-DqE

Somebody wanna help me out with this since im a forum posting genious? lol

Edit.

http://www.reece-eu.net/gallery/var/albums/funny/thread-direction.jpg?m=1272638031

Metal Country! lol…not too bad!

Yeah i know all those bands, dont like any of them :rofl :rofl

Some of his songs definately have a harder edge but he also has some softer songs too.

One of my favorite singers and he really isnt big around here (yet?).

well you just dont what what is good music and what is crap then :crackup:crackup:crackup i kid i kid!

Edit, never mind.

Fuck 'em.

:rofl

Dont forget papa roach bro!

Today was unreal… Straight up