Couple Question About completed SR install.

Hi,

I finished my SR swap 2 days ago and motor ran like crap for an hour or so once it had cleaned itself out but now it is running fine except that when driving it somtimes bogs and loses all power. This can happen at anytime at any rpm. I think this may be a faulty coilpack but im open to your suggestions. I have a walbro installed so im assuming its not lack of gas.

Another thing is I tried to put the SR cluster in however it didnt look like it was going to work as the plugs would not lineup(93 Digital display cluster usually).

After I saw cluster wasnt going to work I put old one back in and everything works except for my speedo which says 0 all the time.

Changing gears is extremly hard and impossible to put it in reverse without grinding while the car is running.(I have bled the line).

If anyone has any suggestions as to what my problems could be that would be great.

fresh spark plugs were installed?

inspect the coilpacks for cracks…

check the spark plugs see what color they are
white= running lean (very bad)
golden brown= good mixture
black / with lots of carbon build up = rich
that will give you an idea of whats going on
as for the cluster the spdo gear could be screwed or not wired or the white harness under the dash may be wired incorrectly
the trans could be that the clutch is not disingauging mabie wrong weight of gear oil or the schro’s are fucked

I have fixed clutch problem it was the slave am still stumped on either way of making the cluster work either new sr or getting spedo to work