SR troubleshoot

good day ladies,

after completing a couple more sets of adjustable TC rods and making our own sway bar end link, much like the PDM ones i took my car for a boot.

about 4-5 minutes in my car started getting ghey around 4000prm…

now in every gear there is no power up in that range and it feels like a fuel cut or something, the car simply keeps sputtering.

i have done a few hours of research on FA and other places.

i ran the ECU for codes and got 55, which means a-okay.

it had been thought that the issue was a MAFS problem, but the wiring is as clean as can be, and the ecu doesnt have a problem with it.

the IC piping is solid, with no noticeable leaks.

i checked all accessible vaccuum lines and cant find anything that owuld cause this kind of disturbance.

keep in mind that this car has been running properly for the past week or so.

the idle is not 100% but okay, and the car is runnign a bit rich.

the exhaust is bolted up but after having some issues with it, it is leaking in several places right now. thought there might have been something clogging it but i dont think that is the case.

adam has suggested cleaning the throttle body and playing with the TPs, i will do that tomorrow. any other ideas?

hmm … fuel filter, fuel pump, o2?

Do the SRs ECUs have a feedback monitor for the o2?

have a brand new walbro, tried another fuel filter… i’ll play with the O2.

put in brand new plugs, tried another MAFS, played around with the vaccuum hoses, took the fender lining out and checked all the hard to reach IC piping connections.

running 93 octane only.

the car is running pretty rich right now, so i we’re still thinking it is an air problem, bu cant find the friggin thing.

adjusted the timing a little and played with the idle

the car drives like a NA 2 litre,

i am getting blow-offs, but not really getting any boost. it is still bogging, but not as much as before in that rev-range.

Well which part of the exhaust is leaking?
All of this would make sense if the gasket for the turbo was messed up (or the bolts not tight enough)

my connection from the downpipe to the cat is not sealed up 100%…

also, it seems the exhaust what with all the aftermarket pieces is a little longer than usual and it cant be easily mated to the hangers at the end which caused a slight problem…

thought that somehting might have gotten in there and clogged up, but i disco’d the N1 from the cat and it didnt help any.

there is a leak somewhere, i just really cant find the thing, any suggestions besides soap & water, propane/ether…???

found it…

FFuckign IC piping…

Bing is your BOV recirc-ed? If not, tighten it up so it only blows off when your in boost. It should help out some run issues and ease the rich problem a bit

greddy type S is her name,

we tightened her down yesterday,