couple SIQ GTO's

Just a warning though, I’ve never installed a supercharger. :slight_smile:

Or if you aren’t up to the task , you could just give us a call and we can dyno before and after for you .

[quote=“deathproof001,post:16,topic:35701"”]

Diggin the cars, but I don’t see why you would build a motor and run 11psi. With stock compression, 11psi would prolly give about 550rwhp. I know, I know, FUCK RELIABILITY. Blow it up, then rebuild it. 96-01 cobras with hp performance twin turbos make 540ish(they have dynos on there site) with 11psi, and i have seen some of them last awhile like that(don’t have factory forged internals like 03-04’s and have 9.85cr) and +05’s make 500ish(P and J have proved so) with kenne bells. these are only 300hp cars to start with. I do really like these cars tho, just don’t be afraid to push them LS1’s, they are indeed tough.

[/quote]

I explained this to our customer when we were scheduling the build , and he said to just do the forged internal shortblock right now so that is what we did . Automatic cars dyno less when you don’t lock the convertor , the dyno is used for tuning/testing and then I street tuned it after , I have done this similar combo in a 6 speed gto last year and we made 565 rwhp .

Stock unported heads, stock cam, stock intake, stock exhaust manifolds.
Full tank of 93 in a heavy ass car, costing to low 11’s :headbang: