Court corruption.....awesome

they could issue an arrest warrent but they didnt, they just sent me a letter to reschedule my court date or my license would be suspended (which is BS since new york doesnt report to PA). If i continued to just blow them off then the next time i was stopped in NY i would probably be arrested. In hindsight i wish i would have sent a letter requesting it to be rescheduled instead of relying on getting in touch with someone by phone, but i had too much stuff going on at the time that this was sort of pushed to the back of my mind.

i’m not planning to blow it off, i want to get it resolved.

When dealing with legal systems, I always found snail mail is the way to go. easier to document and i always copied everything I sent and such for my records.

typically the few hours they let you call are when people go for arraignments and such so they really dont care to answer the phones.

good luck.

Your probably going to have to pay the full fine when you go to court so why are you wasting your time. Unless you have a case that you were not speeding, or know that you can plea down the ticket to a lesser charge.

:word: which is why i’m thinking of just changing my plea to guilty.