Court tommorow morning v.advice

I got 75ish in a 55 in the City of Buffalo, I sent in the ticket as not guilty. I have court tommorow morning. What do I do/say/what will happen?

:lol:

You fool. There is no plea bargaining in the City of Buffalo.

You should have searched :lol:

Have fun wasting your day/paying for downtown parking :biglaugh:

Ask, pray, bend over?

shouldve asked to postpone the court date…Better chance that the cop wont show.

i sentence you to a term of no less than 5 years in a federal, pound me in the ass prison.

yea man the city doesnt plea bargin

im curious myself as to what will come of this, i got a ticket a few weeks ago for 75ish in a 55. i never sent the ticket in though…

everyone says, cops won’t show but its overtime. at least where i work, they love going to court. they get paid $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

[quote=“94wvwglxvr6,post:7,topic:28758"”]

im curious myself as to what will come of this, i got a ticket a few weeks ago for 75ish in a 55. i never sent the ticket in though…

[/quote]

You can receive a notice from the dmv of failure to respond to a ticket and possible have your license suspended.

ya, i got a notice from west seneca saying its going to be suspended on the 10th if i dont take care of a year old ticket

they cant suspend what i dont have, am i right or what

[quote=“Mrs. Karus,post:8,topic:28758"”]

everyone says, cops won’t show but its overtime. at least where i work, they love going to court. they get paid $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

[/quote]

damn right… in buffalo, if you are in court for 5 mins you get paid for 4 hrs no matter what…

aka you are boned

:word: Truth.com, and since Buffalo cops aren’t getting that pay raise anytime soon, they will gladly work “overtime” :slight_smile:

[quote=“94wvwglxvr6,post:10,topic:28758"”]

ya, i got a notice from west seneca saying its going to be suspended on the 10th if i dont take care of a year old ticket

[/quote]

The JAM quote of the week.

dang.

oh well.

[quote=“94wvwglxvr6,post:10,topic:28758"”]

[/quote]

Well i believe, failure to respond to a ticket can put a warrant out for your arrest. Granted, the town coming after you in a man hunt for a 150 dollar ticket is unlikely but if you get IDed by an officer by just being in the wrong place at the wrong time…you could get picked up and spend a night in jail.

Meh when I went, 7 out of the 10 people who were there…had their tickets dismissed (including me)…because their officers didn’t show.

[quote=“boxxa,post:15,topic:28758"”]

Well i believe, failure to respond to a ticket can put a warrant out for your arrest. Granted, the town coming after you in a man hunt for a 150 dollar ticket is unlikely but if you get IDed by an officer by just being in the wrong place at the wrong time…you could get picked up and spend a night in jail.

[/quote]

i know, i was joking. i plan on getting it taken care of before its suspended/

its a no inspection ticket, $105 down the shitter :frowning: