can you plea down speeding tickets in the city of buffalo?

can you plea down speeding tickets in the city of buffalo?

show up get parking ticket maybe school no points … how much over?

If it was a trooper, I don’t think so. Their special little traffic court sends money directly to the state, and they tell you flat out at the beginning of court that there are no plea deals.

no, it was a city cop…

on teh loop y0

75 in a 50… :\

generally

negative.

I’m pretty sure you can NOT in the city, Let me guess, the 33.

X…

eww 25 over is a bit much for try and plea down … if you have a friend that’s a lawyer now would be a good chance to call him and ask for a favor

answer is striaght up… No. but hafl the time the cops dont show up.

my asked favor to returned favor ratio is a bit high right now…

request a supporting dep or no? the cop was cool and i dropped the ball because i was pissed. My GF’s dad is ex BPD. Think he will remember it and just not write up a supp dep? He didn’t get me on radar… he must have been in the right lane while i was scooting by.

Buffalo does not plea down, if the cop shows up your getting the full ticket. The Cops usually always show. Mine as well just pay it and dont waste your time going to court.

BTW was it a male or female cop? catch a name by any chance? or can yu read it off the ticket?

it was a black dude…

actually… looked just like thorny from super troopers

***MIGHT as well

sorry. but god that’s fucking annoying…

whatever you get the point, my grammer is less than steller

grammar. :kiss:

No, unless the cop doesn’t show…city of buffalo is quite possibly the worst place you could ever get pulled over

sooo… 25 over… how many points is that?

6 points

I got 4 points for a 25 over ticket in eden

yeah, i just looked it up… is it not worth my time to get a lawyer and shit…?

is the speed limit on the 33 really only 50? boooooo.

They’ve been really crazy there since they repaved. We used to “nick name” the 33 the Autobahn, but I guess those days are over.

X…