Courtesy of Clifton Park Hoffmans Carwash

My boss is super cheap when it comes to fixing shit and would rather cob it six times than fix it right once.

yahhh… not the brightest move woah

Yea, not at all. Learned my lesson, should of stuck with the touchless around the corner from my house. I’m obviously pissed but went through like I said atleast 5 times prior and no problems?? I’ve learned my lesson and when the weather gets nicer, hand wash and waxes FTW…Problem solved I guess.

^ I don’t know if your being sarcastic or not but maybe the little marks will buff out but trust me, that one ‘patch’ isn’t coming out its gouged a bit.

http://shift518.gom-host.com/showthread.php?t=4907

shity! thats exactly why I hand wash my shit everytime!

Exactly what i’m doing from now on, it’s bullshit. I wanna go there tomorrow but there gonna be like too bad should of said something when you came through but I didn’t have time to argue with the fuckers, cause I know it would take forever!

…yea well if you pulled out a precious 10 or 20 minutes of arguing maybe you wouldn’t be in this predicament

…like I said I honestly didn’t have time, I had things I needed to get done and be to work soon after. I don’t know if I try and argue tomorrow if it’ll do much?? Maybe just have to suck up my shitty loss get it fixed and move on :confused:

Unless your job sucks, I hope they would have understood that you just had an incident with your car and would be late.

Lol QFT. You said this much nicer than I would have.

I haven’t owned a car that could go through an automatic car wash in years. lol

I wash my ambulance. Pull it out. Back in car. Wash my car.

I can wash my car at 2pm in July. Heated/AC indoor car wash @ work FTMFW!

thats awesome well, from now on my driveway will work just fine cause i’ve learned my lesson. Didn’t know auto carwashes sucked so bad till yesterday.

The Hoffmans in Colonie is good. I ran my SS through there, my fathers Trailblazer, and my brothers’ Cobalt all at various times of the year with no problems.

I bet that gouge was there before and you just didn’t notice it until you looked the car over after the car wash.

this

I’d rather stick to handwashing from now on and touchless if I have to, and I bet you it wasn’t. I looked over the car when I bought it and knew the flaws and i’m telling you it wasn’t one of them…

oh my, i dont even take my celicuh through an auto wash. touch free FTW.

When I picked up my T56 from Jersey the guy had just got back from a car wash with his Odyssey and all the windows on one side were shattered. He said a wiper arm from another vehicle was caught in the brushes and whipped the snot out of his van. All I could say was ouch. He said the worse part was gonna be his wife driving his T/A until the van was fixed.

^ ha actually thats not funny, that fucking blows…