Courtesy of Clifton Park Hoffmans Carwash

To me those things never get the car clean enough.

scratched paint FFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

As soon as I get my car back from the paint booth I am going to run it through a hoffmans car wash 12 times to prove that it doesn’t scratch the car as described in the original post

the good ones work very well. if i remember correctly the hess on wolf is good, the hoffman’s do and armory’s works fine too. i went through armory’s 10-15 times over my winter break and it got 99.99% of the shit off, only one or two needed a touch-up afterwards

dont see how it wouldnt leave swirl marks all over the place, but hey if you dont give a shit about your paint, go for it!

If that was true he woulda hired failvis, psi and 4 others before he hired you. Aweee

Easy there killer. This is why we cant take you out in public

Man you should see some of the people he does hire. Ive also heard lots of stories about people before me.

Stuff does go wrong in carwashes sometimes, a few months ago here at work we had our carwash get bound up and send the rollers through the windshield of a guys brand new S class Benz while he was waiting on his service.

I used to be a supervisor at hoffmans for a few years and all you needed to do was talk to the manager. i seen that same thing happen all the time and they would pay for you to get it fixed as long as its not aftermarket. Thing is that now its a week later and i think it’s a little to late to bring it there.

touchless or a hand wash with your own mitt is the only way to keep the risk of swirls and shit down.

Yea looking back I wish I just took the time to talk to someone instead of worrying to much about work and other errands I had to run…Live and learn I guess.

You work for Jammer?!

Wow… you went through the auto wash? :facepalm.

Mhm :banghead Learned my lesson, its been touchless and microfiber sense its never completely dry. Once the weather gets nicer handwash and wax FTW…

yea, same here! i want nicer weather, so I can clean the winter shit from and out of the car(floor mats and carpet in a few spots) and wax it up so its protected and looks right.

My Supra barely sees any water. Shapes knows I only wash it with Poland Spring. :rofl

:lol:lol:lol:thumbup

You should use distilled water! No minerals!