cracked metal oil filter housing

No oil change took place, Christoph.

your car sucks. plain and simple. all you ever do is post about problems you have with it. then you go into threads and say how great it is. make up your mind.

COBALTS SUCK

It’s actually been fairly reliable up until recently.

ohh missed that

ya dont have a warr left do ya man

5 year/100k powertrain warranty

It still leaks, but not as bad so I should be able to limp it to the dealership tomorrow. :facepalm

hold it on revlimiter till pops, then get new block for freeeeeeee

Hopefully they don’t give you shit for trying to fix it yourself. Good luck dude.

Swap a H22 in there. :lol

i wouldnt have even attempted it. i even had the dealer do my oil changes on my car until my warranty was up* just so i couldnt be accused of doing something wrong if anything happened (*read:void)

I’m the same way. All of my routine maintenance is done through the dealership.

thats how i was until i built the engine and went upgraded turbo. then my warranty disappeared. it might cost a few $'s more upfront but its nice to have documentation when it comes time for repairs or to sell the car

But no mod was done just a oil change.

Hey, at least my #4 cylinder still produces in-spec compression. :tongue

Mine will be very soon and will be making double what a caviler with a supercharger does lol

Cool.

Just adding that onto your monthly payment, or… ? :lol

working #4 cylinders FORTHEMOTHERFUCKINGWIN!!!ONE!!!1!!!

o yea lol you should of got a better dd or got firestone to do your oil change.

Shit happens. Honestly that car has seen a lot worse, this is just another day in the life of my Cobalt. :lol

Payments on a car who’s sole purpose is to get you from point A to B FTL, caring what you look like in that same car FTATMFL