craigslist lowballs

He was going to buy my air ratchet off here(my cheap one). I said ok and surprise surprise he never called me.

Well, after being banned from our classifieds where else is he going to scam?

Definitely hilarious

LOL goddammit thats twice ive spilled pop in the same thread.

he is not banned he still see threads and pms people

Craigslist has 3 types of people from my experience.

There is the group of people who low ball everything. You can sell a brand new Xbox 360 and get a offer of $10.

The second is the overballers that are scams. You can sell a broken monitor and someone will message you with an offer 10x your asking offer.

Lastly is the few people on there who will buy anything you post for a price cuz they dont know any better.

group 4: People like myself, that hop on a deal for what they are asking if its a good deal. If they find something thats close to retail, offer slightly lower.

for ex: some guy just had a new 780i mobo on there and I offered $200. He said it was the first reasonable offer he got and he was just going to take down the listing altogether until I emailed him.

I’ve never payed asking price for anything.
Hell even at guitar center (before best buy took over0
I didn’t pay close to sticker on anything I bought.
Basically if a car on craigslist is 1000$
you should be able to get it for 850$ without a problem.

I sold my wifes beater on craigslist in one day, no issues. I only allowed replies through email.

Well you see, thats kind of the 4th group I added. Its not a stupid lowball, its a reasonable one. Stupid is like $300-400 offer on a $1000 car.

I sell a lot of shit on craigslist. I Listed my civic there Friday and it sold today
Never had a problem

I have bought and sold a lot of stuff on there, lots of scammers with horrible Engrish, lots of lowballers, but then theres the real people out there.

Where the real spam is is in the personals…l0l

Of all the sites out there on the internet, I think Craigslist would be the LAST place i would try to find a date. Haha

It was a temp ban. When did he do this? What’s the story behind it?

i had it posted for sale he pm me on 3-2-08 we agreed upon a price he said give me your number and i will call you tomorrow to meet with u.i said sure(i knew he was not going to buy it)

:picard:

like speedped in my thread? hahahaha

i tried to sell a '71 Mercedes parts car for $100. I figured someone could use a good engine, a rebuilt transmission, steelies with good tires, and basically everything except the interior and some body parts, for the price of scrap. It was winter and I needed it gone quick. The retards really came out of the woodwork. “Can you include all of the parts you pulled and give me the car for free?” Can you go fuck yourself? I’m not a fucking charity. After all of the bullshit I had the car hauled directly to the crusher, but not before smashing every body panel and window. Although I did sell my mom’s old van the first day. This one crazy lady kept calling and leaving messages all day.:bloated:No more phone numbers in the ads.

I sold my wifes saturn in 10 minutes. In those 10 minutes I got 3 lowballs and 1 sob story (my car died Monday and I can only afford $1200 blah blah).

I met a really cool guy out here in Connecticut looking for DJ gigs, he is throwing a party in a month and I’m spinning it…dude is legit and a decent guy despite a little inexperienced at promoting events. it’s just like anything else, 99.9 percent failure rate when it comes to dumb people lol