crash at delta sonic on the blvd

Oh man was it a good one. some old lady taslking on her cellphone came out of the wash in her Jeep grandcherokee. her accelerator got stuck(happens alot with cherokees) so she flew through the wipedown station, up and over the median and nosedived onto a nissan, crushing the hood and such. then flipped over and slid into the jewlery store across the street. there were about 30 cops and a ton of emergency crew.

LMAO

:needpic: :needpic:

fucking moron … stomp the brake and throw it in nuetral

everyone that gets a license should be required to practice on a trainer car

get it
start car
put itin gear
stand on the throttle, which automaticly locks
bring vehical to a stop

you fail, no license for you

that happend to me once, my accelerator got stuck under the floor mat, i was on an empty street but i was still smart enough to put it in neutral and shut it off, Taking driver ed was one of the best things ive done
What time was this anyway

if theres anything I learned from working at delta, and I know anyone who programs the wash on a busy day will agree with me.

people are no good at putting their car in neutral…

LOL!

agreed … they look at you like your telling them to walk on their head

:omg rofflecondom: :shittree: :amerikafuxyeah:

Those are always the funniest accidents when someone is hurt :roll:

sometimes stupid people get hurt

yesssssss

like the moron who drove his truck off the track inside the wash at mine monday…

apparently reverse is also the new neutral.

Yea, I can’t say anything about the whole reverse thing…

I did that once…

The guy behind me almost shit himself to say the least

I’m pretty sure the guys at the car wash found this quite amusing. :frowning:

yea after powerwashing cars for 3 hours ive come to the conclusion that some people are really dumb…3 people in a row jumped the conveyor one almost hit 2 people

that lady is lucky nobody got hurt

and in the defense of customers (and even idiots) who get their car washed at delta. On a busy day, they rush those cars through WAYYYY too fast. Accidents are bound to happen when you turn everything to full speed and leave no room for error. With all the years I spent there, it’s amazing how nothing changes, unless it’s for the worst.

actually it was SOP in the detail shop when I worked there to have a manager pull a cherokee off of the belt because of the known issue of the accel sticking, makes me want to go out and buy one!

if you cant contol your vehical in an emergency situapion, i have no pity if you get hurt

what did she think would happen when she dumped it into get @ full throttle ?

I was wondering what that comotion was. The flashing lights were outside my office window so long it began to get annoying.

On a related note, I used to have a Cherokee, and the gas pedal did that more than a few times. Disconcerting yes, but it certainly doesn’t have to cause an accident.

wayyy too many dont pay attention when pulling out of the car wash. or even in it. i think key words was that she on her cell phone… but we do rush cars through wayyy too fast but most people that go through delta on busy days it isn’t their first time so i don’t quite see why they have such difficulties.

Stuck gas pedals suck. I got myself out of this almost 2 years ago.
http://www.ubrf.org/forums/showthread.php?t=45636

Its easy to say should do this or should do that. Being in the situation is 100% different. Most people will freak out and freeze up. Hopefully she wants hurt bad.