Crazy "women suck" rant...

yes to a point… I had no money… so we would go… schmooz the guy atthe door to let us in for free… Buy the first beer… go dance… come back to the table to full beers we didn’t order or pay for. We never promised anyone anything… But we made sure we were dressed to get free beer. I would end up spending $3 for a long night of dancing and drinking.

You men can be so easy…

insert pic of how you dressed :eek2:

you go girl:bigthumb:

Thats one thing I enjoy…getting in for free:rolleyes:

hahahahaha

See… I never asked for anything… but was dressed to kill… so it was literally thrown at us… Some nights we would leave with full beers on the table…

:bsflag:

caugh again

insert pic of how you where dress

or im callin :bsflag:

lol^^^^

This is my point, you girls are so frikin ruthless, if a guy did any of that you’d all be crying about how much of a bastard he ietc…

ps. Encino man??? SHUUSH… ??

1.) Ask Eurodad… I used to be pretty hott
2.) This was nearly 10 years ago… I was wearing belly shirts, shoe boots and Levi’s 550… That was in style then… you know the jeans with teh higher waist and the tighter ankles… Can’t stand them now… hahaha
3.) also was still wearing BIG Hair… hahahaha
4.) This was pre digital cameras… geez.

Mall hair for the winn??? :dunno: oh ya FTLLLLLLL.

Not ruthless… smart… Men are visual and sexual… Therfor… as a woman… if you make their visual dripping with sexual… they are putty in your hands… Just matching you at your game.

bahahaha Thats just dirty play there…

edit. Below the belt

But it works… everytime.

Want the garbage taken out… walk around naked.

hmmm i really dont see me walking around naked to get the dishes washed…

does don?

she has a point

:love:

Nooo, it may be that you are slightly jealous of us girls…(which is unfortunate)…no matter how nicely you dress the chances of you getting into a club for free is slim to none. UNLESS of course you’re with one of us girls. Better start suckin up guys!:booty:

Go to work, stay out of this poindextor

Im not jealous at all, but if you read back through the posts ya’ll were bitchin about how I was claiming you do it on purpose, and you were denying it and now all asudden youre all agreeing that you do it,

I dont care bout getting into clubs for free, shit with all the money i save ffrom NOT buying you dizzy dames drinks, i can afford it :bigthumb:

women enjoy having double standards, just let it go…lol

:finger:

no no my friend…I if read over it all you’ll see the only thing I truely take advantage of is getting IN for free. The free drinks are just an added bonus.

NO NO… You are confusing two things. I never lead anyone to believe they were getting laid because they bought me a drink. I only went ot the bar dressed to kill so you brilliant men would buy them for me… It’s not the same thing.