CrazyLT1 > Marcus

[quote=“98FREAKGTP,post:17,topic:31353"”]

Good, I’m glade you got it, to bad I posted while you were. I’ll put a wager on it. :tup: :ohnoes:

[/quote]

$500.00 TONIGHT

oh shit Crazy is in kill mode. Suppose to be another cool nite hope to see all up town.

good runs.

Wow - $500 on a friggen street race :eek:

I think that 98FREAKGTP would be insane to bet that - especially cause I told him that I would probably loose to Muscle50. And I wouldn’t want to see him loose that kinda cash.

Here’s my take on it…
Do I think I will beat Muscle50: “No”
Am I absolutely sure that I will loose: “No”
Do I want to race him anyways and see what happens: “Yes”

Racing for fun and loosing = who cares (cause there’s always someone out there who is faster.)

Racing for fun and loosing - then loosing $500 on top of it = :tdown:

I just built my car to have fun. So I’ll race Muscle50 and ANYONE else as long as I’m not the one putting the $$ up.

from the vid I would call that an equal. You jumped on the 3rd beep…cheater lol beep…beep…beep

[quote=“kingsario,post:25,topic:31353"”]

from the vid I would call that an equal. You jumped on the 3rd beep…cheater lol beep…beep…beep

[/quote]

I agree, that was about as close you can get

[quote=“CrazyLT1,post:24,topic:31353"”]

Wow - $500 on a friggen street race :eek:

[/quote]

I think you missed the point. If someone is going to talk shit then they should be prepared to put their money where their mouth is.

[quote=“CrazyLT1,post:24,topic:31353"”]

I think that 98FREAKGTP would be insane to bet that -

[/quote]

Then he shouldnt be talking

“for fun” races are gay

got a first hand look at crazys car. car fuckin moves out. i definitely have new expectations for my car. As for everyone fuckin with muscle50, bad idea i think we have all seen first hand he doesnt mess around. Crazys car flies but it is wayyyy off of jesse land. if anyone says otherwise they are nuts. either way thumbs up to crazy being a super cool dude and pretty modest about a nice car. rare to find someone that will help with someone elses build. as for these 2 guys racing. fun race would be a good idea but all bets should be off.

Muscle 50>crazy lt1 hands down.

I thought crazylt1’s car was auto? well either way, nice and close race and thumbs up to racing during the day so we could see some action :tup:

[quote=“CrazyLT1,post:11,topic:31353"”]

I realize I could be a lot faster - and will be in the future. I’m being WAY too conservative right now. I guess I would rather loose a bit of ground during my “granny” shifts - rather than missing a gear and definitely loosing close races because of it.

[/quote]

Everyone misses a gear ever now and again. You are never going to learn how to shift fast if you dont just go for it. Its not something you can gradually ease into.

[quote=“slow84ta,post:29,topic:31353"”]

I thought crazylt1’s car was auto? well either way, nice and close race and thumbs up to racing during the day so we could see some action :tup:

[/quote]

I think it was last year.

[quote=“jeeves744,post:30,topic:31353"”]

Everyone misses a gear ever now and again. You are never going to learn how to shift fast if you dont just go for it. Its not something you can gradually ease into.

[/quote]

seriously, kick the shit out the thing. it happens people miss gears. we’ve all been there. one time at band camp when chuck raced layzie, layzie missed 3rd like 8 times straight…you just roll with it because shit happens.

[quote=“01AudiS4,post:31,topic:31353"”]

I think it was last year.

[/quote]

must of swapped it :gotme:

[quote=“slow84ta,post:33,topic:31353"”]

must of swapped it :gotme:

[/quote]

yes he swapped it.

[quote=“psychopjv,post:32,topic:31353"”]

one time at band camp when chuck raced layzie, layzie missed 3rd like 8 times straight…

[/quote]

OMGGG i think i just shit myself :lol: :lol: :lol: :stuck_out_tongue:

ilu pat

muscle50 >< crazyLT1?

Let make it happen.

That quick 3rd beep will get ya every time. LMAO!! I gotta get my car back out there. I wanna get some more runs in.

Also, Crazy’s shifts ARE getting better. Refer back to the vid of me and him. hehehe

Good runs! :tup:

Yeah LT1 MAD owned that shit !!! hahahahaha !!!

My old,high milage 1995 Caprice w/ LT1 ran a new Impala SS w/ 5.3L V8.You should have seen the look on that his face,priceless :smiley:

good no BS runs! that car moves for sure!

i like CrazyLT1’s attitude about racing :tup: to that

Crazy- your car sure does move this year!

I would love to get a race in with ya this year when I pull the car out next month.