Credit Cards Stolen - Allen Street

I can’t honestly remember when the last time i was asked for id for a CC. I usually just use my debit card with pin, but still It has been at least a year since I showed ID last.

<3

I bought it with Mark’s CC. No ID needed.

my friend was pickpocketed by allen and main about 2 years ago. Dude pulled a knife and the cops showed up guns drawn but by then the wallet was handed off and gone.

Give me newds and i will give you the cards back though.

The whole comparing signatures thing so stupid. Real handwriting analysis takes tons of training, magnifying glasses, even microscopes. They look at things like pressure, stop/start points, angle, speed and a bunch of other stuff that only thorough inspection would reveal. Anyone with 30 seconds of free time could fake a signature good enough to get it past some minimum wage clerk.

:roflpicard: @ “just don’t sign it”. Yeah, so a crook finds it, sees it’s not signed, signs it and now it matches their signature perfectly. :picard:

http://www.zug.com/pranks/credit/

Like I said. Just draw a cocknballs. They may flip the card over but all they’re thinking about is how to nail the blond in seasonal.

At The Bend? That sucks…I’m in a bubble hockey league and we play there every Thursday. I’ll keep my eyes open for a free debit card :wink:

Is that actually hold up? None of my cards are signed so technically I do not agree to pay anything I have bought?

do you want to start a fraud investigation on yourself?

lolsrsly :ham:

No one checks the signature… i usually draw a smiley face or a squiggly line.

Ha ya. My signature has gradually turned into a B and a line after it

I just want to point out that I am a cashier, and I ALWAYS ask when it says SEE ID, or CHECK ID.

I usually sign with a celebrity’s name. I try to make it look all big and famous-like.

But, many places don’t require signatures if the purchase is under a certain amount. I just found out that Denny’s doesn’t require you to sign if the purchase is less than $30. I was actually shocked at that. On the other hand, they never really verify the sig, so it doesn’t really make a difference.

Ya but don’t you work at a gas station or something?

It always entertains me how I buy a $3.50 cup of coffee from star bucks and they ask to see my ID but I went to best buy and bought a $1500 laptop and hard drive and they didn’t care.

thats not true
I sat 2 hours in a jewelry store over a non matching signature.
I just got home from vacation and had like 1200$ worth of AAA travelors checks (insured and same as cash) I just scribbled my name and it wasnt exactly how I scribbled it when I purchased the checks.
they checked my id and made me sign a piece of paper like 10 times.
Needless to say I wanted to punch the old ass bitch in the face.

Thanks for the help to those who gave info. I canceled all the cards, but there are still pending charges from before I cancelled it that HSBC for some reason won’t have access to until it posts.

I’m just pissed the fucker at Jim’s Steakout didn’t look to see that the card has a girl’s name on it! He then proceeded to use a different card with a different name (one of our friend’s card). I swear, once I find the guy that did it, he’s going to wish he was a girl…

No one is going to be wishing anything as a result of you “finding” anyone.

I doubt you will find them lol