Credit Reports (Free?)

Anyone know where I can get my 3 credit reports for free? Without having to sign up for some monthly crap that makes them not really free.

annualcreditreport.com

^this

also, they won’t give you a credit scores for free, just the report.

I tried that site… they’re saying i’ve already had my free credit report… which is wrong. Last time I pulled a CR was b4 I was married which was over a year ago… WTF…

freecreditreport.com?

This would also go in the annoying commercial thread but worth a shot.

Nope that is a “fako score” the only place to get your true score is from myfico.com

Pretty sure annualcreditreport is the only place that’s sponsored/covered/whatever by the government and it should only give it to you in a one year time period. Not sure if that’s once a year or once a year since you request/get it. It should also give you your score too, not just the report. You should never have to pay for it.

If you really did already have your free credit report you should be able to do a forgot password thing and recover it. Might be a few months behind, but better than nothing.

That, or apply for a mortgage you can’t afford :tup: When they reject you they’ll send you a letter with your credit report on it

tup

I saw this gives the Credit Score; but does it also pull all 3 Reports?

no but between annualreport.com and this you get it all for free. are you trying to get all 3 at once or just one? try each individually.

if you got recently denied you are entitled to a free report regardless.

NO!

Do a little bit of quick reading over on creditboards.com and you will see that the score that place gives is not legit.

AGAIN, the only way you are getting your score is to use myfico.com. They will also give you all of your reports so that you can dispute things.

do you have any links off hand?

it seemed pretty legit, believe it uses transunion info. my score was 609 then I paid my cc’s down to below 30% (was over 50%) utilization and it jumped to 630 around the 3rd or so, then 697 around the 10th (as each card updated their reportings). seems accurate as far as total debt, open accounts, missed payments and so on…

http://www.creditboards.com/mambo/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=12&Itemid=2

For a discount on myfico.com see here:
http://creditboards.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=30893&st=2375

wtf. cant a guy catch a break?