I feel scammed...

I know this has been beatin over and over. but,
I wanted to check my credit score… so i went to freecreditreport.com
i check it, they said if i don’t cancel in a month i will be charged 15$ a month. I don’t care because I figure it’s worth it to be able to check my credit score all the time.
Well, I log in to check my credit score agian and they want to charge me another 25$ to check it agian:jawdrop:

wtf? what do I do?

call

Check it again

cry

crying always helps

LOL @ zong,chino
HAHAHA

you should have taken the red pill.

ONLY GO TO www.AnnualCreditReport.com

FreeCreditReport.Com IS A SCAM.

Go run some people off the road and you’ll feel better.

first thing I would do, instead of calling the company, is to post it on an internet forum

That’s only if you want all 3 scores. Experian scores are always free if you’re a member.

Thanks, and to everyone else
it’s much easier to take 2 minutes and post it up here and get people taht this has happened to before give me suggestions. rather then sit on hold for 10 minutes

I did this, and cancled a week later. Not a very long wait, but she sure was fussy about me canceling…

YES, IM SURE… FUCK…

And then she was all like, oh… ok…
ugh…

Never got charged anything, and they say i have some balla credit, so yey for me.

Why are you checking it so often?

i checked my credit report on there before and it said that my identity/ssn had been stolen by some less than scrupulous individual from the bronx. getting that resolved was not a walk in the park.

i had transunion for a long time. for $15 a month i got all 3 credit ratings and when i decided to cancel they didnt give me any shit.

“The internet, scamming stupid people out of their money since Al Gore invented it”.

make a post about it!

Beaten…

Also if you have a chase card its like $10 a month to get all three pulled and a shit load of extra “monitoring” crap.